Building a website isn't the end for us, only the beginning. Companies change, so does the web. Fads come and go. We keep your web sites up to date.
By continually updating your sites they get high up on the search engine rankings and then stay there.
We believe in helping you with all your systems and with trained and qualified teachers we can ensure this.
All Web Site Maintenance plans include:
-Testing after every edit
-Full Backup copy of your website
-Monthly, detailed invoicing
-Communication by e-mail, 5 days a week.
-Friendly, personal service!
Why would you want us to maintain your site?
- Frees you up to run your business instead of spending numerous hours learning how to maintain your site
- Accuracy is important to us. We know that your site and the information on it are important to you. We do our best to get it right the first time!
- Quick turnaround -Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours for Gold Service
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
- We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 3:00pm may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at the time of billing (usually on or about the 15th of the month). There is a one hour minimum charge for updates made during any given monthly billing cycle.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
- Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate.
Professional Website Design:
A professional website design or redesign that you will be proud of
You decide how extensive you want your site to be. You decide on the scales of the site.
Personal guidance in the design or redesign of your site (We have the experience to offer suggestions for your site that will bring you more traffic/sales.)
We offer a Personal (Human) Service
You select the website design package that will best fit your needs
Time to do what you do best-Operate Your Business
All web sites include:
|Website Development (website design or redesign)||Your Existing logo we can provide a logo design service at extra cost.|
|Basic Navigation||Keyword Optimization|
|Optimized photos||1 hour of maintenance|
|Basic Search Engine Submission to the major search engines||Up to 5 photos/graphics |
(provided by you) or we can arrange professional photographs to be taken
There are many variables to consider when hiring a firm for your web design or redesign needs. Examples include: the number of pictures to be scanned and worked with, the time involved in making custom backgrounds and graphics, use of special effects, size and complexity of the site, whether or not major revisions are necessary and, finally, the overall time required to upload and test the final design.
Search Engine Optimisation & Promotion
When you are looking for search engine submission and optimization services you look for a company that will listen to your needs. When deciding whether to outsource Search Engine Optimisation work or do it in house, it is important to consider the actual costs involved. Often, when the hours it takes to pay someone to learn on the job are taken into account, it is cheaper and nearly always better to outsource the search engine submission and optimisation work. Your goals and resources will dictate what is the best course of action for your business.
Initial Search Engine Optimisation Consultation:
- Identify target audience
- Set goals for search engine submission and optimization
The next steps:
- Keyword effectiveness research
- Keyword density analysis
- Keyword popularity summary
- Competitive rankings research
- Website code review
- Graphics analysis
- Link Popularity Analysis
- Email and telephone support
Search Engine optimization:
- Identify keyword phrases that best sell your business
- Optimize text to include those keyword rich phrases (index page and two additional pages of your choice - additional fees apply for each page thereafter)
- Offer design suggestions to help gain higher rankings
- Optimize meta tags to pages (up to 3 pages - additional fees apply for each additional page)
- Email and telephone support
- Writing pages to National or international standards
- W3C compliant code for all browsers
- DDA, Watchfire compliancy