Customised websites from concept to hosting.
Some of our Web Sites to Look at
Individually designed and crafted websites.
Website Technology moves on at a rapid pace. Working in and lecturing in this field allows us to bring to you some of the most effective web design strategies to allow you to have a website people will be proud to look at and will enjoy to use.
When we design your website we work with you and start by asking some of these questions.
On the Design Block
Web sites Currently under construction
These web sites are on the change as they are being developed for our customers.
Hemel Hospital Radio is sponsored by Philip M Russell Ltd
Some Questions to Ask Yourself before you start
- Why do you want a website?
- Why do you need a website?
- What is the mission or purpose of the company / organisation?
- What are your short and long-term goals for your website?
- Who are the intended audiences for your website?
- Why will people come to your site the very first time?
- What will make them want to come back?
- What content will make up your website?
- What content do you have?
- Why should it be included?
- What functional requirements are needed on the site?
- What are the updating needs for the site?
- Who will do the updating?
- Is any programming required?
- Are any specific graphics involved?
- What types of Animations might be required?
- Do you have a Logo?
- Do you have any company colours?
- Do you want photos of your team or do you want to use stock photos?
- How much revenue do you expect this website to bring in?
- Once you have got these questions out of the way, then there are others you need to ask.
What will it all cost?
- No two websites are the same and often the costs vary, but for an example site:
- Web Site Name URL from £2.99 per year Cost depends on the top level domain chosen.
- There are lots of new top level domains - .solutions, .limited, .services now available, for the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Web Hosting from £3 per month or £25 per year.
- A five Page Website starts at around £350. For this you get and index page leading to four others, An site written in HTML5 and CSS3 (unless you want something else). This site is optimised for search engines.
- Advertising on Google. This depends on the field you are in. Typical prices are between £50 and £200 per week to advertise on Google to keep you at the top. Our skills with search engines will get you on the top without this expense which significantly improves your return on your investment.
- From the basic sites can can either add on more technology or we can build a full e-commerce system from scratch.
- How involved will I be in the design? Some clients want lots of involvement others want to leave it all up to us. Either way you are in charge.
Websites don't run themselves.
- Do you want to run the website or do you want us to look after it for you?
- How often do you wish to update and change to website?
- How current is your information going to be?
- Do you need to change information every week?
- Do you need email boxes or just redirection?
Do you need a Designer or a Business?
Many websites are designed by graphical artists. They look good abut don't get the business.
Some of our customers have idea of what their website should look like. The branding that they want to use. the colours and perhaps the text.
We take these ideas and produce a website that works, not one that is designed just by a graphic artist but one that uses the artists skill with those of business men with years of experience in marketing and programming to achieve a balanced site.
Some images of the sites the block at the moment
Buildings Research Establishment Moodle Systems
We have over twenty years of designing websites. We try to guide you though the unfamiliar territory of web design to produce a website that fits you company, attracts customers and is value for money.